Highlights of Reflexology Training
Nepal Yoga Home is providing Reflexology Training in a beautiful area of Kathmandu. This course is open to all the people of the world. Reflexology is an alternative medicine method in which theory is similar to acupuncture. Its principle is connected with life (pranic) energy which flows through “meridians” (Nadis) in the body. Here physical pressure is made in treatment to acupuncture points for removing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by some special devices, by hand, or by an elbow.
Some medical studies found that reflexology is effective to manage nausea and vomiting, for reducing low back pain, tension, migraine, headaches, abdominal issues, etc. Reflexology is also known as zone therapy in which pressure is applied to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without using oil or lotion. In this system, a gentle manipulation or pressure is applied on certain parts of the foot to create an effect elsewhere in the body. This will stimulate energy and releases ‘blockages’ in a certain region that cause diseases or pain. Its principle is based on a pseudoscientific system of regions and reflex areas that allegedly reflect a facsimile of the body on the hand and feet, with special consequences of physical change to the body. Reflexology system divides the body into ten equal vertical zones, five on the left and five on the right where treatment is done zone by zone. Reflexologists condescend that the barrier of an energy field, invisible life force, or Qi, can fend remedy. Reflexology heals releasing the blockage of these energy fields.
There are areas and points on the feet, hands, face and ears that are linked through the nerves to commensurable organs and areas of the body. When these areas and points get pressed, energy starts stimulating and moves along the nerve channels for homeostasis balance in the body.
There are more than 7,000 nerve endings in the hand, foot, face and ear. Each of them is a reflex point that tally to a specific part or organ of the body. Reflexologists use finger and thumb in a special method to stimulate these reflex points, for they recognize exactly which area of the foot concur to which body part.
Benefits of Reflexology
- It gives good relaxation.
- Nerve functions improve
- Enhances brain capacity and memory power.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Releases toxins from the body.
- Boosts metabolism and energy level.
- Headache, migraine, stress, etc decrease.
- Relieve difficulties of menstruation and pregnancy
After Completion of Reflexology Training
- You will be healthier than before.
- You will learn a new and natural method to be healthy without a doctor and medicine.
- You will be eligible to heal others.
- You will be internationally certified to conduct Reflexology training in any part of the country.
- You can make your own centre for reflexology training and healing or work in others’ centre.