About Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal
“Come as disciple return as a guru (teacher)! : the principle of our Yoga Teacher Training course in Nepal Yoga Home”
Here’s the list of Yoga Teacher Training Course We Offer:
1. 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal
200 hours yoga teacher training course in Nepal is designed to immerse students in the intensive and spiritual practices of traditional Astanga yoga and Hatha Yoga focusing on awareness, breathing, proper safe and effective asana, meditation and practical philosophy help you to live less stressful, contented and harmonious daily life. After completion of the course, you will gain a professional yoga teacher’s certification from Yoga Alliance International. 200 hours yoga teacher training course will give you skills and experience to start teaching yoga professionally.
For more detail: 200-hours-yoga-teacher-training
2. 500 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course in Nepal Yoga Home
This 500 hours advanced yoga Teacher Training course allows yoga teachers to expand their knowledge and deepen on yoga practice. They get higher awareness, good health, flexibility, vitality and steadiness of the mind. When the mind is steady they feel inner peace and real nature. Even if you are not interested in teaching yoga the course will help you to lead a healthier and more spiritual life in accordance with your true nature. Advanced yoga teacher training course is able to attain by anyone but has to be basic knowledge in yoga.
If you like, you can add one more month internship class at Nepal Yoga Home after this training course.
For more detail: 500-hours-yoga-teacher-training
What Is Being Taught In The Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Research-based authentic traditional Astanga yoga and Hatha yoga.
- Complete in-depth curriculum.
- Focused on Awareness, Breathing, flexibility, and meditation.
- Covers the concept of ancient to modern practical yoga philosophy.
- Experience and learn the art of teaching yoga.
- The teaching style is mainly Astanga yoga and Hatha yoga based on research.
- Certified by Yoga Alliance International.