Overview – Trauma Management Training Class
Nepal Yoga Home conducts Trauma Management Training for releasing all types of fear hidden in the mind. It is also regarded as a Fearless Training which includes yoga asana, pranayama, hypnotism, meditation as well as psychological healing, therapy, and counseling.
What you will learn in Trauma Management Training?
- You will learn the connection between the body and the mind.
- You will be able to determine your own psychological issues affined to the physical trauma and effects in the nervous system.
- Scientific knowledge about the relation between mind and body along with the effects of behaviour.
- Ways to resist various types of trauma.
- You will also be able to help others to get out of trauma after attending the course.
- You will also learn about Trauma and Mental Health Treatment. CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing are the two scientifically the approved method used to treat psychological and emotional trauma in people.
Different Traumatic Conditions Healing Through Trauma Management Training
It cures a traumatic brain injury. It relieves emotionally harmful or threatening effects of the mind and protects from the long-lasting adverse effects on the individual’s functioning. It tries to maintain physical, social, emotional well-being in a natural method.
- Anger: Besides fear and anxiety, anger is a reaction to trauma. After the training, you will able to heal your unreasonable anger.
- Sadness: People often will feel sad and cry after an intensely traumatic event. This training gives benefits to treat it.
- Guilt: The feeling of guilt keeps giving mental problem. This training helps to decrease it to zero.
- Feeling Numb: It is seen many people seem numb due to trauma. The training teaches alertness and eradicates numbness.
Trauma Management Training Helps to heal all three types of Trauma:
There are three levels of trauma: acute, chronic, and complex.
1. Acute Trauma: It is caused by a single incident.
2. Chronic Trauma: It results with repeated and prolonged negative circumstances like domestic or social violence as well as abuse.
3. Complex Trauma: It is exposed due to various and multiple traumatic accidents, mostly of an interpersonal, rush or invasive nature.
The training communicates and treats all three levels of trauma.
Trauma Management Training accesses all the causes of trauma attacks. The causes of trauma maybe
- Physical violence
- Natural calamities
- Accidents and its long term effects
- Sexual Harassment
- Domestic Violence
- Injury, illness, or medical procedures
- Social violence
- Negative environment, neglect, deprivation
- Intense suffering
- Prey of crime
- School violence
- Failure, harm, Loss
Trauma Management Training at Nepal Yoga Home helps to eliminate all types of trauma and maintain the normality of the mind and behaviour.
Trauma and Children
Many types of research have found that children are more affected by trauma because of their nimbly developing brain. During trauma attack, stress level reaches to the peak in a child’s brain and fear-related hormones are highly released. Stress increases beyond the normal level when a child is caught to chronic trauma. This peak stage changes the emotional, behavioural and cognitive functions of the child. For maintaining and promotion survival, this training plays an effective role. If it is not cured in time, over time, these traumatic effects have negative impacts on a child’s future development, emotional behaviour, physical and psychological health.
Why Nepal Yoga Home For Trauma Management Training in Nepal?
- Experienced Trainers and Doctors
- Harmonious Environment
- Application of scientific methods
- Yoga asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Detox and Meditation
- Better environment to heal the traumatic suffering
This course is proved to be the most fruitful for all age group of people in both ways to heal the self and to support other foe eradicating out their traumatic experiences.