1 Week Emotion Management Training in Nepal for Perfect Balance of Everyday Life
Emotion management Training is a neurophysiological exercitation and practice to attain emotional intelligence. It works for your emotional balance to make life happy and harmonious. It is all about the inner change for all-round development. The training includes both philosophical and pragmatic aspects to get control over emotions. You will learn the theoretical and practical parts in detail which brings a great change in life. The art of living can be experienced when we learn to manage emotions.
What is emotion?
Emotion is an energetic feeling caused by one’s situations, relationships with others, or mood. There are various similar words for emotions such as feeling, sentiment, sensation, reaction, response, passion, intensity, warmth, ardor, fervor, vehemence, fire, fieriness, excitement, spirit.
Emotion is a feeling which is expressed in various ways such as love, hatred, happiness, fear, or anger. It is the part of a person’s inner identity and character that is expressed in daily life. In this emotion management training, we go up to the root of emotion and how to manage them through different approaches.
The root of emotion is the nervous system which is manifested in biological caused by neurophysiological changes variously connected with the level of satisfaction or dissatisfaction, thoughts, feelings, or behavioral reactions. Emotions normally move together with motivation, mentality, personality, mood, creativity, character etc.
Emotions are also said to be a positive or negative experience that is linked with some specific set up of physiological action or reaction according to biological perspective. Emotions bring various perceptional, physiologic, behavioral alterations.
Emotion management is sophisticated and complicated so we adopt various techniques so that we can address your problem and reach up to the root cause in this emotion management training. They are phases of mental feeling that reveal physical and psychological alterations that influence our behavior. Emotion is the activity of the nervous system with multifold levels and a degree of strength of arousal. It affects behavioral tendency.
Emotion is an enigmatic experience of mind, bodily sensation, and habit pattern that express the personal value and meaning of an incident, a thing, or an affair.
There are various types of emotions: Happiness, Stress, anxiety, depression, loneliness, sadness Fear, Disgust, Anger, Surprise, Amusement, Contempt, Contentment, Embarrassment, Excitement, Guilt, Pride in achievement, Relief, Satisfaction, Shame, Anticipation, Jealousy, Surprise, Trust, feelings of disappointment, grief, hopelessness, disinterest, and dampened mood etc. Each of the emotion has a unique manifestation in the body and mind.
Why we need an emotion management training course?
Since emotion is a vital part of our life, it is very important to control the emotion to have control over life. There are various reasons to control the emotion:
- To balance the body, mind, and soul.
- To understand the self
- To attain emotional intelligence
- To remove the harmful effects of negative emotions
- To live a happy and harmonious life
- To improve the relationship
- To get success at work and goals
- To improve the health
- To be successful on the spiritual path
- To enhance the human capacity
- To enjoy human life to the fullest extent
- To heighten human consciousness and awareness
- To upgrade the human civilization
Type of emotion – Positive and negative
In this emotion management training course we include what are positive and negative emotion and how to control them. According to the effects of emotions, they are grouped into two categories- positive and negative. Those emotions which give good health, the balance of mind, harmony, etc., are said to be positive emotion on other hand emotion that disturbs the balance of mind, health, etc., are said to be a negative emotion. For example, happiness, content, satisfaction, joy, love, etc. are positive emotions while sadness, fear, jealousy, hatred, etc., are negative emotions.
You must change the power of emotion into positive- Main objective of Emotion Management training
Emotion is a form of energy. It does not matter whether the emotions are positive or negative but they can be used in a positive way. We need to learn the power of emotion to change into positivity. We all have to deal with various types of emotions in day-to-day life. Sometimes we get hurt or irritated by others, cheated by trusted people, ignored, etc. But how we handle them actually define us. How we react during such a moment introduces us. If you encapsulate yourself with negative emotions that will become your identity. Thus life becomes miserable, you will find little happiness in life.
You know that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can be changed from one form to another form. The same theory applies here. So, after this emotion management training, you have no alternative other than transforming your emotion into positive energy. If not, be ready to ruin the self, to degrade your level. Though it is not possible to transform all the time and at all the points, but you can improve gradually. This will approach you to positivity instead of moving through into a negative direction.
How to change negative emotions into positivity- Some Ideas from our emotion management training class
- Identify the best in every events or situation: Though the situation is not favorable, you can find something good. Focus on such a positive side of the incidents. This will change the energy of emotion into a great power.
- Use positive autosuggestion, visualization, etc.: Early in the morning, before going to bed, and as and when you are free give positive suggestions like-“I am being better and better. I am being healthier and healthier. I can do good for all” etc. Also, imagine as you autosuggest.
- Concentrate your emotions on the sectors you appreciate: We all have both positive and negative aspects. You might have been appreciated in something. You focus your feelings on your goodness where you get appreciation rather than on areas that makes you feel bad. Release all the negative emotions like fear, anger, hatred, bitterness, so on and replace them with affection, love, humor, forgiveness, etc. So long as you store about matters, that you dislike, in your mind, it becomes impossible to transform negative emotions into positivity. Keep nourishing the things you like, and you will become positive.
- In this emotion management training, we tell you to Identify something that helps you release from negativity: Though you try to be free from negative emotions, you will get into difficulties. Yet you can create some means to let out the negative emotions, for example- some people engage in yoga, meditation, exercise, learning new things, visiting new places, etc., while others engage in writing, singing, art, etc. Such practices will help
- be away from negative people.
- Cultivate a harmonious kinship with Nature and existence after this emotion management training
- Develop an attitude of gratitude for all and for everything
How to do emotional healing-
- Meditation: Meditation is the best method for emotional healing and spiritual development. Meditation is the key to transform the human into the divine path. There are various ways of meditation. Nowadays mindfulness is more famous. You will learn here various techniques of meditation during emotion management training.
- Mantra chanting: chanting of Mantra creates a very powerful vibration. It has the power to change biology, psychology, and the environment. There are various mantras in Vedic scriptures. You will learn many mantras.
- Breathing science: Correct way of breath has a great impact on mind and emotion. You will learn the art of breathing and different types of pranayama which will help you with the science and art of life. This has a vital role in emotional healing.
- Hypnotic process: In hypnotism, we use the power of the subconscious mind for emotional healing. You can do self-hypnotism or by the perfect master.
- 12 yoga posture for emotional balance: Yoga-asana is also very good for emotional healing. Following asanas are very good for emotional healing which we teach you during this emotion management training.
- Supta baddha konasana
- Eka pada raja kapotasana
- Utthita hasta padangustasana
- Vira bhadrasana
- Adho mukha svanasana
- Mudra for emotional control: Mudras also very helpful for emotional balance. Following mudras are very important for emotional control:
- Jnana mudra
- Shiva linga mudra
- Vayu Mudra
- Apana Mudra
- Adhi Mudra
- Healthy foods for positive emotion: There is a saying “You are what you eat”. You have to change the way you eat as well. After this emotion management training, you understand the value of eating healthy food and its effect in our brain and body.
- Foods Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Whole grains and matured seeds
- Natural, fresh, unchemicalized food.
- A balanced amount of cooked and raw food
- Regular and Nutritious diet
- Lifestyle and emotion: Lifestyle is one of the key factors for emotional balance. The way you live, you behave, you act, etc. have a very important role in emotions. Natural lifestyle, simple living, right livelihood, etc. are very important for your emotional balance.
Finally, if you are in a very difficult situation of your life. remember us for this emotion management training course, which really really support to change your life.