Children Yoga Teacher’s Training, Kathmandu-Nepal
Price: The total cost of Children Yoga Teacher’s Training course is 1400$ (U.S. dollar). It includes your whole Yoga and meditation lessons, accommodation, food, tax, certification everything.
Eligibility: Our 200 hrs yoga teacher training course (YTTC) can join all level of students (beginner to advance), All style and tradition of yoga. Anyone who has strong desire to uplift in new level of peace, health and realization can attain this course.
Case of booking cancellation – If you wish to cancel the course, 25 % of the amount on total fees will be deducted.
There is a proverb, “Work the clay while it is still wet.” Children are like a clay. The formation of their future can be valorized with the lesson and learning they are handed over and transmitted. The open mindedness and still being like a wet clay they can be constructed and crafted according to our planning. To maintain overall development in children’s life, along with their education, sports and health, yoga can be a very instrumental and quintessential aspect of their life. In order to formulate the programming of yoga in their daily life they can be offered with ideas on breathing, memory and peer group relation and its inter-relationship with their own life.
Children are believed to be the form of God. They are such a pure and kind hearted being lived in the world. The environment, schooling and atmosphere bring a lot of changes in their lives that they may happen get subdued their apparent quality by unsolicited character if they are not cared and cooperated in cordial manner. The ideas implanted and introduced in childhood has vital impact and impression in the rest of the life. Therefore, the significance of Children Yoga seems to be more relevant and indispensable part of their education and life. From their individual awareness on the issue of breathing, posture and meditation definitely bring the qualitative and incredible changes in their life.
Why Children Yoga
- For the self-empowerment and self-development of the children.
- Children Yoga has greater influence in the mind of children to develop positive attitude in their life.
- Children Yoga is essential for increasing the memory power and keeping the mind calm.
- To understand and experience the mind-body coordination.
- The character of empathy can be built through the teaching of yoga to children.
- To establish the strong foundation on the yogic way of life.
- Children Yoga supports children on their education.
- Children Yoga helps to broaden the horizon about life.
- Children Yoga develops the mind with harmony, affection and calmness.
- Children Yoga allow the children to observe the relationship of Yoga with life.
- It helps children to build the sense of accomplishment by the practice of Yoga.
- It brings fun and joy among the children as they feel it something interesting than their usual routine of going school, homework, watching TV etc.
- Children yoga brings the refreshment and calmness on them.
- The stress of competition makes them in tension, stressful mood which can be relieved by the affectionate environment and joyful situation where you hug each other, keep going with your own pace of learning not being worried for the competition.
Why Train With Nepal Yoga Home
- Children Yoga Teacher’s Training like other Yoga Teacher’s Training will be fruitful when you receive individual attention. We provide you individual attention because we include small number of students for Teacher’s Training Course.
- The Children Yoga Teacher’s Training supports you to develop the compassionate classroom management skills.
- The ideas on how to face the diverse and different population when you are in real-scenario and situation is offered in Children Yoga Teacher’s Training.
- You will be taught to create your own lesson plans and curriculum for the Children Yoga in the Children Yoga Teacher’s Training.
- The Children Yoga Teacher’s Training at Nepal Yoga Home will ensure your teaching in the field of Children Yoga to be comprehensive in coordination of yoga, meditation, pranayama and physical postures and alignment.
- Teacher’s Training Course at our yoga ashram (Nepal Yoga Home) is unprecedented experience and learning in environment in the vicinity of the nature.
- We respect the value and norms as well as create the harmony among the participants of Teacher’s Training who have their own culture and religious background.
- The nationality, religion, gender and age don’t derail and decrease your passion for Teacher’s Training Course as long as you are open to learn. We strive our best to create genial environment for your best interest.
- The teachers are experienced on the field of Children Yoga as they have conducted the classes to the children on the one hand. On the other, they have also observed their psychology and mental pattern. The understanding level of the teachers can make a lot of difference while learning the Children Yoga Teacher’s Training.
- Create the opportunity to earn money as a workshop presenter, trainer, contributor, and/or Master Mentor which is helpful for this carrier.
What Sets Nepal Yoga Home Apart from Others in Children Yoga Teacher’s Training?
- The proximity of the nature and the city make this yoga shala (Nepal Yoga Home) unique.
- The friendly environment and in-depth knowledge on the field of yogic philosophy.
- Besides Children Yoga Teacher’s Training we offer different Yoga Teacher’s Training Course and Retreat course like 200 hrs and 500 hrs YTTC course.
- The experienced certified yoga teachers make your learning on Children Yoga Teacher’s Training more practical and applicable.
- In addition to Yoga and meditation class for Children Yoga Teacher’s Training, we offer psychological and spiritual understanding that has inter-related with the philosophy of Yoga.
- We have various Teachers’ Training Course including the Children Yoga Teachers’ Training Course.
What do we include in Children Yoga Teacher’s Training?
- The idea and information on Childhood development and Children Yoga Program.
- Yoga poses and breathing, yoga based games and activities for the children.
- Children friendly teaching skills.
- Knowledge on anatomy and physiology of the children.
- Ethical language and appropriate behaviour required to the children.
- The relationship of the Yoga Teacher with parents/guardians and the effective way of communication.
- Classroom management and lesson planning.
The Children Yoga Teacher’s Training is constructive for follow range of people:
- Family with children
- Teachers and School Specialists
- Child Psychologists
- School and Family Counselors etc.
This is sample schedule. It may change according to topic, teacher and circumstance.
- 7:00 – 08:30 Morning Yoga
- 08:30 – 09:00 Tea break
- 09:00 – 10:00 Self practice
- 10:00-11:00 Breakfast
- 11:00 – 1:00 Free time
- 1:00 – 2:00 Relaxation/ Visualization
- 2:00 – 3:00 Lunch
- 3:00- 4:00 Workshops & Lectures
- 4:00 – 4:30 tea break
- 4:30- 6:00 Practice Teaching/Group Projects
- 6:30 – 7:00 Free-Time/Work on Individual Assignments
- 8:00 Dinner
- 9:00 Bed time
On the completion of children yoga teacher training we provide you certification from Nepal Yoga Home which is certified by Nepal Government .
May all Beings Be Peace!!!
Om Shanti! Shanti! Shanthi!!!