300 Hours Advance Yoga Teacher Training Nepal
Come and Join our 300 hrs. Yoga teacher training course to be grand Master of Yoga!!!
The three hundred hours yoga teacher training course (YTTC) is helpful to build confidence to teach as well as for self-transformation and self-realization. This course includes many dimension of yoga like yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophy, yoga detox, and mantra chanting and yoga anatomy. Whatsoever we give the name and brand, yoga teaches these tools which are supportive to all tradition and style of yoga.
300-hour yoga teacher’s certification is open for anyone who is interested in learning the ancient science of health and spirituality. Those who are good and advance in yoga they have higher understanding, simplicity, less ego and more positivity. We heartily welcome for those people to build up these habits within. This course starts from beginner level and goes towards advance. This course is advance not only in twisting and stretching but also in the sense of realization and spirituality.
You will certify 500 hours yoga teacher training course after completing our 300 hours yoga teachers training course considering your 200 hours yoga teacher training course. This course will be one of the best course for those who want to learn more detail art of yoga asanas, pranayama and meditation.
Trainees emerge from our 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course as confident teachers with a strong and solid teaching skill set ready to begin their career. Student will develop comprehensive understanding of the practice of yoga asanas, meditation, pranayama, yoga detox, yoga philosophy, adjusting, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, knowledge of lifestyle, mudras, bandha etc.
We are happy to lunch our 300 hours yoga teacher training course, after grand success of 200 hrs yoga teacher training course. This course follows on from beginning level training and will reach to higher level. This 300 hrs yoga teacher training course is a practical and theatrical course which opens the door to be registered grand master of yoga.
This will be interesting and amazing experience to become a part of Yoga Ashrama family. During this course unknowingly you will find many physical and mental toxic have removed, rest of you will be simple, natural and spontaneous like a yogi. This three hundred hours course is very supportive to make you a qualified yogi not an exercise master.
Our training is intensive and quality teaching. Our established method of training has been developed over many years to ensure trainees graduate, be competent and professional certified and qualified teachers. Our trainings and teachers are recognized as leaders in the field of yoga and meditation in Nepal. The 300 hours higher standard yoga training course to deepen your yoga and meditation practice with the support of our experienced teacher will be life-changing experience on the foot of Himalayan and lap of Nagarjun Jungle.
This course is open to share your past yoga experience what you learned and how you teach. Please do not expect lot of magic because you have already learned most popular tools of yoga but you will try to deepen in your own practice to find yourself. This course believes the highest achievement in life is to achieve oneself rather than postural magic. All of the problems arise due to lack of understanding in our life. This course helps to understand your authentic source that who you really are.
The classes are held in a paradise of nature where you find Himalaya in front of you and mountain at the back side. We Hope you will fully immerse in your practice on this natural space. This 300 hours Yoga teacher training certification course in Kathmandu, Nepal is suitable for those who have already gained yoga knowledge but want to sharpen their skills and want to be an expert in various art of yoga and meditation.
We keep maximum 20 people at a time which makes the course personalized to insure you get individual attention and advice. This 300 hours yoga teacher training course helps to nourish your physical, mental and spiritual body.
We are registered to Yoga Alliance International. We are also certified by Nepal government. Nepal Yoga Home in Kathmandu, Nepal is leading international standard yoga and meditation institute which has already passed out thousands of yoga students.
- To develop higher skills to teach yoga and meditation.
- To develop teaching assistant to the senior grand yoga master by certifying 500 hrs Yoga Teacher Training courses.
- To help the exploration of student’s past experience.
- To advance your yoga career.
- To do self-transformation and self-realization. This yoga teacher training is not only for teaching but it is, first, for self-transformation then secondly world transformation.
- To transform physical and emotional pain into a journey toward freedom, healing and liberation.
- To control monkey mind.
- To provide the environment to deepen your own personal physical and spiritual practice through asanas, pranayama, meditation and yoga detox (Shat Karma).
- To make capable to guide their students through higher skill and an effective yoga class after this yoga teacher training course.
- To guide you into a greater understanding of your own challenges, both in your yoga practice and in your everyday life.
Who can join this course?
- Anyone who wants to discover peaceful life and who has basic skills of yoga.
- Yoga lover who has completed a 200 hours yoga teacher training or similar and wish to refine and deepen their teaching skills (irrespective of tradition, style, lineage and school of yoga).
- Yoga teachers who are qualified but are looking to take their teaching to the next level.
- It is available for all of those who have some past experience with yoga although your eligibility will be assessed after you send us your email. After going through it, we will e-mail you and you can proceed to book your spot by advance deposit. After payment your seat will be confirmed.
- Those who never have 200 hrs. yoga teacher training course they should be passed on online interview, we may ask some questions through email or online talking.
- You will receive certification only upon 100% completion of the teacher training course.
- If you are beginner and very interested for advance course, you can join for our 500 hrs yoga teacher training course directly.
Accreditations: After successful completion of yoga teacher certification, anyone can register with Yoga Alliance. Nepal Yoga Home will approve every request who completed the course.
Highlights of the Course are
- This 300 hours advanced level yoga teacher training course which starts from beginning level and reaches up to higher level.
- Expresses the wisdom of your spirit under the pure energy of Himalayas and mountains.
- Our 300 hours yoga teacher training program will help you to develop your unique teaching style and command in yoga and meditation field.
- Under the guidance of highly experienced certified Yoga gurus, the Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Nepal yoga home will be great knowledge for life and peace.
- You will practice this course in peaceful place on the foot of Nagarjun Jungle with panoramic view of Himalaya.
- You will be given good guidance on how to deepen your practice of asanas, pranayama and meditation from your senior teachers.
- Deeper knowledge of research based on Hath Yoga, traditional Patanjali based Ashtanga Yoga (eight fold path of yoga).
- Deep insight into the yoga philosophy.
- This is cheapest teacher training course in comparison to other yoga institute.
- After graduation of this course you can write the title ‘Registered Yoga Teacher’ or Grand Yoga Master, Acharya etc.
- During this yoga teacher training course the students get chance to do teaching practice under the guidance of competent teacher which helps to share knowledge to each other.
- Involvement in selfless activities conducted at ashram without any ego and development of positive atmosphere in the yoga ashram.
- Study of Chakras and their natures.
- Learning about mudra and lock system in detail.
- Cleansing your body with nutrition and traditional yoga and meditation techniques.
- You will get chance to study of yoga therapies (yoga for specific disease).
- Increase strength, flexibility and self-natural discipline.
- The students also get an opportunity to meet the Ayurveda experts who help to arrange your diet and lifestyle.
- Good to develop stamina to increase your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- This yoga teacher training course is helpful to elevate motivation and energy level.
- Nepal Yoga Home is located in a peaceful environment amidst of the mountains yet not far from city which helps in inner transformation of body, and mind.
- Experience expanded connection with spiritual powers and self-realization.
What will you learn?
The 300 hours yoga teacher training course will provide you a lot of information to make you skillful yoga teacher. The 300 hours yoga teacher training conducted by Nepal Yoga Home, explains detail of asanas and its therapeutic effect on human body including benefits. You will learn alignment of the postures and secondly to adjust the postures. Nepal Yoga Home teaches yogic lifestyle, which is healthy for happy living and release of stress. This advance course includes therapeutic yoga for some non-communicable disease like heart disease, high blood pressure, stress, anxiety, sleep disorder, back pain, cervical pain, gastritis, obesity etc. You will learn how to adjust yoga postures. Students will learn the Yoga with the mental, physical and spiritual aspects of human body which is good for balancing every aspect of life. Yoga Philosophy makes you clear about the illusion and misconception about yoga and inspires to positive and happy living. During this yoga course you will learn how to manage class for different group and level. Also you achieve the knowledge for safety and interpersonal teaching skills. Mantra chanting will help to purify your mind and yoga detox will helpful to purify your body. Our powerful tools of meditation will be life changing experience for your journey of life.
Yoga teacher training course of 300 hrs includes different dimensions of yoga like asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga detox, yoga philosophy, mantra chanting etc. So every style and tradition’s student can be benefited on this advance level of yoga training course.
- Yoga Asana
- Teaching methodology and Practicum
- Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga Detoxification
- Mantra chanting and Kirtan
Concept and practice of Multi-style yoga – Hatha yoga, Patanjali based Astanga Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Iyengar Yoga etc. We teach the most popular more than 100 asanas and hands on adjustment.
- Strengthening yoga postures
- Arm balance yoga postures
- Balancing yoga postures
- Inversion yoga postures
- Binding yoga postures
- Chest opening yoga postures
- Core yoga postures
- Hip opening yoga postures
- Forward bending yoga postures
- Back bending yoga postures
- Restorative yoga postures
- Seated yoga postures
- Standing yoga postures
- Lying yoga postures
- Twist yoga postures
- Sequence yoga postures
- Sun salutation
- Moon salutation
- Anti-rheumatic yoga postures
- Beginner, intermediate and advance level yoga posture.
Trainees will learn different styles of meditation. We teach meditation based on Vijnana Bhairava Tantra which was directly given by Lord Shiva to his devotee Parbati. We teach meditation based on Buddha Style and our old scripture Veda, Purana, Upanishada and Bhagvat Gita. Meditation course is led by highly experienced yogis in Nepal. The major attraction of this course is different style of meditation in depth level. We think all the practice of asana, pranayama, stretching are just preparation to achieve deeper meditation. The objective of yoga is to liberate from our monkey mind. Without meditation it is impossible. So, meditation has vital role in yoga. You will learn yogic relaxation. Yogic relaxation is part of meditation which are foundation to prepare our mind for meditation. We teach following meditation techniques in the advance course of yoga.
- Breathing meditation
- Jyoti meditation
- Kundalili meditation
- So-Ham meditation
- Chakra meditation
- Buddha Style of meditation
- Vipasana meditation
- Soul meditation
- Dynamic meditation
- Walking meditation
Pranayama is control of Breath”. “prana” is breath or vital energy in the body. Student will learn basic and advanced level yogic breathing. Trainees will lead the class and practical exam evaluated by Nepal Yoga Home. This pranayama course takes place under guidance of highly experienced teacher. You will experience how disturbance in the mind may be related to disturbances in the breath and way to still the mind by breathing science. This 300 hours yoga teacher training course is supportive to learn how to manipulate and control the prana to develop our life energy. The practice of pranayama will helpful to purify the nadis (nervous and blood circulatory channel). Also you will learn how to combine breathing with yoga posture. In pranayama you will learn following things:
- Process to awakening pranic energy.
- Benefits of Pranayama and difference between prana and pranayama.
- Five kinds of prana
- Mechanism of breathing
- Mantra and pranayama
- Concept of pranayama in ancient yoga texts books.
- Techniques covered abdominal, thoracic and clavicular breathing, yogic breathing.
- Kapalabhati, Bastrika, Ujjayi, Nadi Shodana, Surya bhedana, Chandra bhedana, Anuloma-Viloma, Shithali, Shitkari, Bhramaree, Anulom Viloma Pranayam and their advanced variations.
- Techniques of mudras: mudras mean gestures of hands or body combining with pranayama. Mudra directs flow of energy into different parts of our body and mind.
Bandha means to lock or close-off. In the practice of a Bandha, the pranic energy flows to a particular area of the body. Then we lock by the practice of bandha to activate the energy of any specific part.
- Meaning and concept of Bandha
- Benefits and effect of bandha
- Relation of bandha and pranayama
- Jalandara bandha
- Uddiyana bandha
- Moola bandha
- Maha bandha
Teaching methodology and practicum
By observing yourself, others, and receiving direct feedback, you will be guided by highly experienced yogis. This process will be helpful to develop understanding between your actions and their effects. You will also be capable for further development of your particular yoga style by this effective guidance of teaching practice. Teaching practice is compulsory for everyone. On this course student may participate who is already good teacher. That’s why teaching practice can be best way to share knowledge to each other. The main attraction of this course is all the students are from different yogic tradition and very interesting to exchange knowledge among each other.
- Class observation
- Design and teach your own style. And learn different styles with your yoga friends from different corner of the world.
- Yoga and meditation teaching practice.
- Practical teaching exam.
- This moment makes you perfect teacher to the yoga and meditation world!
Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics
The 300 hours yoga teacher training course covers Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and ethics of yoga. You will learn yoga philosophy in higher standard which helps to change your mathematical mind to yogic mind.
Nepal Yoga Home believes that yoga is our life style. Your stay in Nepal Yoga Home can be great lesson for your yogic lifestyle. The food we eat, love we share, life we celebrate which will encourage to be a real yogi.
This 300 hours yoga teacher training course covers basic knowledge of Ayurveda which can help in healthy living, diagnose and cure and how to use Ayurveda according to dosha is included in this advanced training of yoga, definition, meaning and concept of health, preventive, curative aspects of yoga, yoga for holistic health including physical, mental and spiritual.
We also teach yoga ethics and ethics of yoga teacher which makes you higher standards of yogi (male yoga practitioner) or yogini (female yoga practitioner). Also you will learn following main topics:
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Eight dimensions of Yoga.
- History of Yoga.
- Handling of the mind and emotions according to yoga principle.
- The role of ritual and ceremony in stress management in modern life.
- The business of yoga: how to market your skills, where to teach.
- The ethics of yoga: The yoga code for teachers.
- How to stay inspired yogi.
- Hindrance in yogic path.
- Type of chitta and type of vritti.
- Concept of yoga according to Bhagavad Gita.
- Concept of yoga according to Veda and Upanishada.
- You will learn many more about your life and your mind stuff.
- Anatomy terminology,
- Knee, Hip, shoulder and elbow joints
- Joint health and mobility.
- Introduction of important system in body.
- Musculo-Skeletal System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular System
- Endocrine System etc.
- Seven chakras system and glandular system.
- Nadi system and Kundalini energy.
- Concept of yoga and pancakosa: Annamaya, Praṇamaya, Manomaya, Vijnanamaya and Anandamaya kosa etc.
Hatha Yogi Gherand says posture gives steadiness, breathing gives lightness and meditation helps to realize the self and yoga detox (Shat Karma) purifies a whole body. This teacher training course covers the yoga detox (six cleansing process of yoga). During yoga teacher training at Nepal Yoga Home you will experience the best time to detox. Part of yoga detoxification includes cleansing practices of body and mind. Ancient yogic purifying practices called shat karma (six process of cleansing) which is very effective tools to detoxification in this modern time.
While attending a 300 hours yoga teacher training in Nepal Yoga Home you will detox your mind by meditation and physical body by shat karma. You will not only start to feel good internally you will also look good with a new lush on your skin and shining in your face. The intensive 300 hours yoga teacher training is a perfect time to change you in new healthy yoga life by yogic detox process. After this course you will be capable of cleansing body by yourself and able to teach other people. The yogic detoxification is very supportive for elimination and excretion of toxins from body and mind.
Mantra chanting & Kirtan
Mantra has literal meaning to guide or control of mind. During 300 hundred hours yoga teacher training you will uplift your emotional life through the chanting of powerful mantras. Mantra chanting is a best way to inspire in mantra meditation which is very supportive to go beyond the body and mind. The practice of chanting mantras, sharing the love and dancing in Kirtan nourish your life.
Kirtan is a higher tools to connect individual soul to universal soul. Kirtan is Sanskrit word which involves the singing and praising the divine on his devotion.
This sacred mantra and kirtan helps to develop spiritual power. Students will learn the following:
- Chanting of different mantras which are universally relevant and acceptable.
- The basic rules of chanting, with explanation of the meanings of these chants.
- Correct rhyme and spelling of the mantras.
- Kirtan chanting in group.
- Positive effects on the emotions.
- Correct pronunciation and mental attitude.
- Mantra for the Modern Yogi.
- Mantra meditations.
Each day includes yoga classes in a different topics. Daily yoga classes, guided meditation, pranayama, philosophy & yogic discussion by nationally renowned teachers (Guru).
This is a sample schedule and may change according to subjects, topics and situations:
7.00 – 8.30 am – Yoga Asanas (Yoga Posture)
8.30 – 9.00 am – Tea break
9.00 – 10.00 am – Self practice/ advanced asana
10.00 – 10. 30 am – Breakfast
10.30 – 12.00 pm – Sight-seeing, Countryside hiking / Karma yoga
12.00 – 1.00 pm – Yogic Relaxation and mantra chanting
1.00 – 2.00 pm – rest
2.00 – 3.00 pm – Lunch
3.00 – 4.00pm – Meditation
4.00 – 4.30 pm – Tea break
4.30 – 6.00 pm – Yoga workshop
6.00 – 6.30pm – Break
6.30 – 7.30 pm –Yoga philosophy
7.30 – 8.30 pm – Dinner
8.30 pm – Celebration/ free time/ question answer/ camp fire etc.
8:45 – Bed
Note: Classes are held 6 days a week and 7th day is for optional trips to cultural and spiritual places. One hour selfless service (karma yoga) to the yoga home community is optional.
300- Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course Date:
This Yoga Teacher Training course dates are posted in advance.
Nov. 1st – Nov. 29th
What to bring?
- Casual comfortable clothes, notebooks, pens, slip-on sandals, rain wear in summer, flashlight, insect repellent, alarm clock, water bottle, sunscreen…etc.
How to apply
Send your information on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . After approval from Nepal yoga Home, deposit fee in advance through by bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer to confirm your spot. We will send you an e-mail after receiving your advance fee.
1. The Price includes full yoga and meditation lessons.
- Meals in a day – 3 Veg meals.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Two time tea, Nepali or black tea.
Note: Yoga books, copy, laundry, local travelling or sightseeing tour and other personal use will not be provided to you.
Payment and refunds rules
- Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot for yoga teacher training course.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable. But you can reschedule within one year on availability of Yoga Home
- The remaining balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on the day of arrival.
- We accept cash in any major currency.
- If payments via internet banking or SWIFT bank transfer, they may include transaction fees.
- If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but this money goes to needy children in remote area of Nepal for their education.
Evaluation and Certification
To get a diploma at the 300-hour yoga teacher training course, a student needs to attend one practical and written exam.
Your accommodation will be at one of our affiliated ashrams or Nepal Yoga Home or nearby hotels.
Om Shanti: Shanti: Shanti: